Gallantry Logistics provides a wide-ranging suite of services, solutions and support to solve even the most tricky supply chain challenges in the US domestic market.
From server racks going into data centers, kitchen equipment deploying into multiple retail locations, or ATMs moving into financial institutions, we provide specific resources required to meet our client needs.
Our vendor management program and site profile technology proactively support our people and network to make sure we deliver the right equipment and resources for pick-ups or deliveries.
A partial list of our white glove services includes:
- Managed delivery
- Dedicated support model
- Inside, uncrate, debris removal, setup, light diagnostics and installation
- Customer defined site requirement
- Project Logistics
Time-Definite Ground and Air Expedite
At Gallantry, our urgency is in having your goods and products delivered on time in perfect condition.
Network downtime, upset customers, contractor overtime or failed SLA agreements are just a few issues that can be associated with shipments of significance.
Our capacity response time, culture of empowerment, and high touch mission-critical mindset will put you at ease.
Trade Show & Event Logistics
Booth properties not arriving to an event, overtime charges from I&D companies due to late deliveries, inaccurate check in information, and lost sales are all a direct result of carrier failures.
Whether it’s direct to show site, going into an advanced warehouse or delivering to client specific seminars and events, Gallantry thrives on providing you a seamless client experience.
Recovery and disposition of equipment is critical to the success of any new product release, redeployment of assets or end of lease contract. We provide a variety of services specific to asset recovery needs including:
- Chain of custody
- White glove recovery
- Custom packing and crating
- Disposition forms to identify condition of asset
- Inventory and store the assets
- Recycling, refurbishment options
Managing a large number of suppliers tied to the same end user client can be a challenge. Transportation costs, as well as overall visibility, must be managed in order to maintain profitability. We have channeled our expertise into a highly functional and robust IT platform that supports merge in transit solutions.
Gallantry offers a flexible warehouse model, for both short-term and long-term projects. With us, your experience is project based—no contract—and you’ll receive a full suite of services that includes:
- Integration into Oracle/SAP/Etc.
- Direct entries into client system
- Multiple ways to track and view product in our warehouses: Barcodes, license plate, RFID
- Transaction labor to fixed labor models
We maximize customer service, working with you to increase your own space efficiency and reduce time-to-market. Your inventory control is improved, and we help you avoid capital and fixed cost expenditures. You’ll also find lower cycle time, and the ability to focus on core competencies. All this allows our clients to:
- Maximize revenue
- Widen their footprint
- Optimize raw and finished goods levels
- Achieve to satisfy THEIR client’s needs
Heavy Haul / Project Logistics
Oversized or extra heavy cargo present challenges for many clients. Some of the services provided by Gallantry include:
- Oversized/heavy weight ground transportation
- Electronic Surveillance
- Break-bulk ocean transportation
- Site/equipment Surveys
- Cranes of all sizes
- Rigging coordination
- Marine wrap
- Aircraft chartering
Inbound Purchase Order Management System
Time and money are precious commodities that we don’t want wasted. Gallantry’s Purchase Order (PO) Management System helps decrease spending on inbound materials through the use of sophisticated supplier tracking and notification systems. The client-defined routing guides are used, your PO burden is removed, and you can redirect focus to your core business.
Supply Chain Visibility
It’s all about visibility. These days, moving goods from point A to point B isn’t enough, you have to have access to it along the way. Gallantry employs the right resources to manage the entire supply chain. We develop customized solutions that allow you to run a well-connected, proactive and responsive supply chain.
Life Sciences Division
Gallantry delivers value through quality expertise and compliance within the Health Care Industry.
Whether transporting medical devices, pharmaceuticals or even a life-saving drug, our team understands the critical nature of the industry and understands the risk potential of every shipment.
Our wide range of customized global general cargo and cold chain solutions are supported by a unique non-transactional, high visibility logistics operating model.
Medical Devices / General Cargo
- Capital Equipment, Consumables, Surgical equipment, Implants, Diagnostic Agents
- Domestic and International Service Levels
- White Glove
- Hospital, Clinics, Doctor Office deliveries
- Prior to delivery; Site Surveys
- After Hours, Exact time Deliveries
Pharmaceutical & Temperature Controlled Global Services
- Domestic & International imports/exports
- Passive & Active Cold Chain Solutions
- 24/7 Visibility and GPS Temperature Monitoring
- Container Temperature readings throughout transit
- Packaging Expertise, Validation & Procurement
Disciplined Compliance and Processes
- High Quality Standards
- ISO Certified
- PDMA Compliant
- GDP Guidelines
- Field specific Internal Operational SOP’s
- Customized Client SOP’s
- Document retention (Records on file for min of 10 years)
Gallantry designs aerospace solutions for OEM’s, leasing companies, maintenance, repair, overhaul organizations (MRO’s), ground handling and in-flight services companies.
Through the management of best-in-class suppliers, 24/7 availability, and end-to-end service ownership, we have you covered.
- Specialists in movement of aircraft engines
- Mission-critical AOG requirements
- Order management
- Spare-parts warehousing
- Door-to-door services